- Where applicable, the Content and other relevant materials contained in the WEBSITE are protected by applicable copyright and intellectual property laws.
- Exclusively through the WEBSITE, Users shall have the possibility to obtain a license for usage of the Content (the “License”).
- Once obtained, License shall authorize the User to download one copy of the materials (information or software) from the WEBSITE for transitory viewing only.
- The grant of the License, does not represent a transfer of title over the Content or any intellectual property rights (such as all current and future copyright, moral rights, patent rights, trademarks, design right, rights in or relating to databases, rights in or relating to confidential information, rights in relation to domain names, and any other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) throughout the world- the “IP Rights”) related to the Content.
- Under the License you may not:
- Modify or copy the Content;
- Sell, lease or otherwise make the Content available to third parties (with or without remuneration);
- Use Content or the Raw Data as (defined below) for completion of its own location or business databases and/or listings;
- Public display the Content (for commercial or non-commercial purposes) or “mirror” the materials on any other server/web site;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WEBSITE; and
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- The License shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BLOOM.BA at any time.
- Upon terminating of the License for any reason whatsoever, upon your download of the Content, you must destroy any downloaded Content you have in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- BLOOM.BA respects the IP Rights of others, and therefore requests from the User to respect its and any third parties IP rights.
- If a User believes that material located on or linked to by the WEBSITE violates any IP Rights, the User shall to notify BLOOM.BA about such potential infringement of IP Rights. BLOOM.BA will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
- BLOOM.BA is entitled to terminate the License or User’s access to the WEBSITE if, under appropriate circumstances, the User is determined to be a repeat infringer of the IP Rights of BLOOM.BA or others.
- The WEBSITE or the Content may contain third-party IP Rights. However, the use of the WEBSITE or the License does not grant a User right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any third-party IP Rights.
Disclaimer, limitation of liability
- The Content on WEBSITE are provided “as is” and BLOOM.BA does not make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of IP Rights.
- Thus, in no event shall BLOOM.BA nor any of its officers, employees, consultants, managers, members, shareholders, directors or suppliers be liable to the User or to any other person or entity for any damages, or lost profits or any other damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), costs or losses arising out of your use of the WEBSITE, License and/or the Content, even if BLOOM.BA has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Having in mind that the Content is prepared by BLOOM.BA on the basis of information and data (the “Raw Data”) provided by third parties, BLOOM.BA does not represent or imply that it endorses the Content, or that it believes such Content to be accurate, useful or non-harmful or that Content will meet Users requirements or that use of the WEBSITE/Content will be uninterrupted or error free.
- THE USER DOES NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO REVIEW THE RAW DATA.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold BLOOM.BA, its officers, employees, shareholders, directors, managers, members and suppliers harmless against any damages or liability of any kind arising from any use of the License, WEBSITE or the Content.
- The User is responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect itself and its computer systems free from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
- The WEBSITE may contain Content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors.
- BLOOM.BA disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the WEBSITE, or from any downloading by those visitors of Content there posted.
Revisions and update of the content
- The BLOOM.BA does not have any liability to update or revise (with the updated Raw Data) any Content already acquired or obtained by the User.
- Moreover, the BLOOM.BA disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting to the User from the use of not updated and un-revised Content.
- BLOOM.BA has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which WEBSITE links, and that link to WEBSITE. Thus, BLOOM.BA is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
- BLOOM.BA does not have any control over those non-WEBSITE webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-WEBSITE webpage, BLOOM.BA does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage.
- Use of any such linked web site is at the User’s own risk.
- BLOOM.BA may terminate User’s access to all or any part of the WEBSITE at any time, with cause, with prior written notice sent by e-mail and with a 7 days notice period.
- In case of such cancelation, the BLOOM.BA reserves the right to undertake actions or use other rights granted by the law.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- If such dispute cannot be resolved amicably, the aggrieved party may file a claim with the Municipal Court in Sarajevo.
- At it sole discretion the BLOOM.BA shall provide notices to the User by posting them on the WEBSITE, or by sending them to an email address that the Users have previously provided to the BLOOM.BA.
- Notices shall be considered received by the User within 24 hours of the time posted or sent.
- Users must send their notices to BLOOM.BA to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notices sent by the Users to BLOOM.BA shall be considered received within 72 hours of the time sent.